Saturday, November 12, 2016

Choices



I choose to love my neighbors.

I choose to not be defined by politics.

I choose to accept the that I live in a democracy, which means that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.



I choose to love to my neighbors.

I choose to be an active participant in my nation's government. I may not agree with what goes on, but democracy belongs to those who show up.

I choose to not let define my friends, family, or neighbors by individual actions or decisions. I certainly hope they don't think of me that way.



I choose to love my neighbors.

I choose to not be dragged down into frustration, rage, hatred. We get over it and we continue to live our lives. Our beautiful, maddening, boring, wonderful lives.

I choose to love my neighbors. I hope they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment